Wednesday, July 15, 2009

september can't get here fast enough.


I don't know whether to be exhilarated or nervous about this. I don't know if anyone read the Paul Finebaum article the other day, wherein he essentially laughed at the idea of Ole Miss doing anything other than choking this season. I won't even bother to post it, as it's pretty much an annoying attempt to rile everyone up (one comment referred to Finebaum as the Jerry Springer of sports commentary, and I tend to agree). Anyhow, in your face, Finebaum. And, um...nice shades, Houston...

1 comment:

Lisa Blair said...

I haven't read the article yet, but now I am going to. Chip and Brian (my brother) cannot stop talking about this season. They are both so excited. Get ready to see a lot of us!! Along with my nephew Mark Grayson!!