Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my boys.

I don't find myself with too much to say today, so I thought I'd just share a picture that makes me happy. The fountain in the background is in Wilson Park in downtown Florence, Alabama (my hometown, for anyone who may not know). The two subjects are my fella and my dog. I'll let you determine which is which. Moments before this picture was taken, the fella had called and gestured for the dog to come to him for a photo-op. The dog decided to interpret this as an instruction to jump in the fountain. I think this picture captures a nice moment...a man-to-male dog exchange regarding whether or not male dog's behavior was cool, set in the middle of a lovely lazy Saturday morning walk to the coffee shop for a latte and a shared muffin.

That reminds me, though...I should totally write a little (or not so little) plug for Rivertown Coffee in Florence, on Seminary Street. Sometime soon...

No comments: