Monday, June 23, 2008

I Can't Go Without...


Smith's Rosebud Salve. This stuff is one of my favorite things. To the point that it's one of those few things I find myself doing a mental check on as I leave the house for a trip. "OK, I packed my contact case...glasses...underwear...Smith's Rosebud Salve..."

I mainly use it as lip balm, but the company isn't lying when they boast about how multi-functional it is. I've found that it's great for softening cuticles, and the scent is so soft and pretty that I've been known to dab a little bit at my neck and behind my ears in a pinch when I need a little perfume. I doubt it has lasting power in that capacity, but why not. And one tin lasts FOREVER...supposedly it's also great for diaper rash. Guess I'll have to have my sister test it out...

2 comments:

Jonny said...

"I don't want FOP, goddamnit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

Katie said...

Ooooh, I hadn't even THOUGHT about using it as hair product...great idea...

Also great movie. First saw it at the Turner Center in undergrad. Wow.