Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vive le procrastination...

Some things I should be doing on this Sunday evening:

1. Cleaning my kitchen.
2. Pouring half of the massive amount of leftover tamale soup into freezer bags to save for later.
3. Figuring out what in the heck is wrong with my car THIS time and praying it fixes itself.
4. Laundry laundry laundry.
5. Taking a shower.
6. Brushing Charlie.
7. Organizing bills and statements.
8. Dusting.

Instead I'm on my couch, drinking the last of the vino from the weekend and watching reruns of America's Next Top model. It just seems like a good way to wrap a weekend of freezing cold football.

1 comment:

Lisa Blair said...

Hehe... too funny.

Last weekend's game was such a blowout! I bet the Grove was fun. I am headed to Red Stick this weekend with Susan and Daniel for the LSU game. Can you believe I've NEVER been to an away game? Crazy...