Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big House Pink

Better late than never...I believe I promised I'd touch base when I got around to trying out the Big House Pink, and finally I have. A few weeks ago, but still.

Let me reiterate that I am NOT a wine expert, and this being the case, I have to admit that, even knowing a bit about rose, I just assumed that the Big House Pink would be sweet. And there IS just a little bit of sweetness on the backside of it, but "sugary" would in no way be an accurate description. It was just highly crisp and fresh and tart. Of the three I'd have to say it's not my favorite, but in hot steamy summer months, it will occasionally hit the spot.

Now, when I get a chance, remind me to fill you in on Michelob Ultra's Raspberry Pomegranate Beer. No, I'm not kidding.

No comments: